Dairy of Luna - Da Gayme DEMON! Dairy of Luna - Da Gayme DEMON!

This is the broken English i expect to see in a game.

Happy Room [Demo] Happy Room [Demo]

Interesting game but im pretty sure theres a game exactly like this one but made a few years back.

Yotsuba&! Hentai Game Yotsuba&! Hentai Game

best game ive ever played

Druid Defense Druid Defense

Its a good game concept done tons of times before, i did enjoy the few seconds of the game in till there was a 5 second loop of the main song thats not at all catchy just plain annoying, when you use your main weapon there is a one second delay when the spell activates.
there was no death sounds when you killed something, the art was great but could of been worked on longer.

BadlySynced responds:

Latest update has better art for the level select. We will continuously update the art of the game, in the process of getting another artist. Also removed the dreaded ether vial (energy) system to play levels.

Thank you for your review. In the next update we will address these issues.
-BG music full song instead of loop.
-Death Sounds

Can you elaborate on the delay you were talking about? Do you mean that the projectile takes 1 second to reach the monster or do you mean the druid fires the projectile starts 1 second after you have clicked on it.

We want to make this the best gaming experience possible for you. This is our first game, there will be mistakes. Kindly tell us what else we can change.

EDIT :
- BG music full songs added
- Death Sounds added
- Redid the whole level select section

Rooftop Sniping Rooftop Sniping

no idea how this game made it past the blaming zone, you should really remove this game.

darkmatter v1 darkmatter v1

There is nothing in the options, no music, controls are bad.
I know making games are hard but try to practice lots of different things before you try to upload them on sites.

Monkey King VS Monster Monkey King VS Monster

Gameplay would have been a pretty cool idea, though its not original many other games have the same sort of game style, the music is like 5 seconds long before it does an annoying loop.

Land of Enki 2 Land of Enki 2

Game wont load

TheEnkian responds:

Read the description. If you're on IE or Firefox, Adblock will make the game not work. If that's not the issue, PM one of us.

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

Could be better, the bass is overpowering and the hit box is fairly large but over all its a fairly good game 2/5

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

Fix the loading screen, im on Chrome with my Windows 7 and it only loads by little by little if i keep refreshing...